Monday, January 21, 2008

Daily Painting Practice- Out with a cold

Sorry but there is little painting going on. I have one of those mid-winter colds. You know the kind where your head feels like a watermelon about to burst open....Hopefully things will be better tomorrow and I'll get to some daily practice. Now, where is my hot tea?


Todd Bonita said...

This should be titled "Self portrait with cold"..get well.

Sheila Vaughan said...

Hope you feel better soon Peter. My mother swears by a sliced lemon left "brewing" in a jug of hot water. You can add sugar to taste (otherwise you will be pulling a different face).

René PleinAir. said...

Aaaah how sad!

Get well soon, Peter.


Cara Dawn Romero said...

Get to feeling better!

American Genius said...

I hope you feel better soon. Try some green tea with ginsing, with a lot of sugar, the sugar sooths your throat,

Peter Yesis said...

Thanks everyone-
I am feeling much better.