Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Daily Painting Practice- 30 self Portraits - Day 24



click on photo to enlarge painting
Studio Chores
Self Portrait Day 24
5"x7" oil on canvas board

Sorry about the small size of the image but my photo editor has decided to quit working...either that or it is punishing me for not posting as much as I should. This is what I do in the studio when not posting.... not really, but I needed to paint something. I have a few ideas left to get me through to the goal of 30. However, as you can see, I am running out of gas....

4 comments:

Arti said...

You have come up with a unique idea! Great portraits...

Celeste Bergin said...

Well, I am glad I was able to click on the image to see it better. It does have a charm! I had to smile about what you wrote about running dry of ideas--but you've done very well indeed. You'll be glad in the end that you saw it through! Nice job ...both on the carpet cleaning and on the painting.

I Want To Be An Artist said...

This is still a very nice, charming painting! It's also nice to see a man vacuuming!

Louis Boileau said...

Hey Peter...love all those self portraits!