Friday, January 17, 2014

Daily Painting Practice - Completed Seascape - Acadia's Schoodic Point

Day 17 of Leslie Saeta's 30 day challenge


I completed another seascape. This one has been in the studio being looked at and worked on and commented on and blogged about for a while now, so it's a good thing I completed it.

Perhaps I should have given it the title of "Time to Move On".

But I didn't.

Whitewater
24"x30" oil on canvas
The next 3 days I'll be painting with Stapleton Kearns in New Hampshire at his Snow Camp workshop. Posting the next few days may not happen but I'll be sure to give you all the details when I get back.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous painting. Wow! Jealous to hear you'll be studying with Stapleton Kearns.

Unknown said...

Well worth waiting on, super piece, well done,

Charity said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely captured the color and feel of the rocks, the wave, and the strip of blue in the background! I love it!

Barbara P said...

Beautiful! You get the sense of being there! Nice color work.

Anonymous said...

Great job!An art is not abstract as many people call it. It’s always an impression of something that we do not know. Many artists in Australia are coming up with such impressions and I am glad about it.
buy homewares paintings online australia