Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Daily Painting Practice - Green Wagon

click on the image to enlarge the painting

Green Wagon
9"x12"
oil on canvas board

I was going to name this jump on the band wagon because I thought it would go with my news.
Announcing:( Daily PaintWorks )

I am proud to announce and I am so happy to be a part of a new group of artists and daily painters. 12 painters have got together as a collective to show and market our work. Be sure to look for our advertisement monthly in American Art Collector magazine. To learn more about these special people and see some great art work, stop by and visit our new website.

2 comments:

ming said...

haha, bandwagon

I love the new website, and want to congatulate you!

I featured you on www.artmakr.com...

All the best Peter, i'm really excited about your group.. and i believe your efforts will raise the profile of contemporary artist, daily or not:)

Todd Bonita said...

Hi Peter,
It's been a while since I commented, I've been elbow deep in diapers (Recent stay-at-home dad status). I've been checking back regularly to see what you've been up to and I must say you continue to deliver inspiring and fresh works. I love the wagon and look forward to checking back..that is when I'm not cleaning poop.
All my best to you,
Todd