Friday, April 04, 2008

Daily Painting Practice - Yesterday's Snack

OK, maybe I didn't exercise for an hour ( see yesterday's post) It was more like twenty minutes. Today is a new day and besides it is 60 degrees and sunny today not 40 and raining.... I know, what a weak excuse.
I thought in keeping with my new schedule and to show myself I can be disciplined and consistent. Today's painting should show a connection with yesterday. So, I am painting yesterday's diet part two.
click on the image to enlarge the painting

Yesterday's Snack
original by Peter Yesis
8"x10"
oil on canvas board
SOLD

As soon as I post this I swear I'm out the door for an hour of brisk walking and exercise.... then a new snack when I get home.

2 comments:

Keith Lewis said...

Wow, nice work. How much time do these take you on average? Like the apple a day idea.

Peter Yesis said...

Thanks Keith- about 2 hours