Saturday, July 11, 2009

Daily Painting Practice - 30 Self Portraits - Day 29

Face the Music
Self Portrait Day 29
10"x10"
pencil on paper

It's almost over! Having only two more self portraits to do in this series, I thought, that I had not tried in the previous 28 attempts to do a profile. After completing this one I realized I might be wrong. Day 3 or 8 or day 16 could actually be considered profiles... But this one was the only one I did on purpose. I hope you like it.

I have one more self portrait left in me. After that, I don't think I will look in the mirror for a long time.

2 comments:

René PleinAir said...

Good luck Peter, it was a *** of a journey and a great thing to watch. Personally I like day 20 the most, that's because it shows soo much about yourself as a person. Not complicated and having a heart on the right spot.

Again good luck for the last one, and almost, a job well done!

Jack said...

Great pencil work..Its very complicated to do this i guess..
--
Jack
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments