Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daily Painting Practice- Northwoods painting Completed

Back in May (May 13,14 and 16) I posted a few progress shots of this painting. I decided to post them all together again to let you see the progression.
Some paintings sit for a while before I complete them. This is one of those paintings.








click on the photos to enlarge the image

Northern Woods ( still needs a title)
24"x30"
oil on canvas

I haven't come up with a title yet. Actually all painting titles go through another department... My CTO ( chief title officer)/wife runs that show. She my need to recruit our Wisconsin tour guides for some help.

I'm sure she would love to hear some suggestions.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So gorgeous, I love your layering method, works so well.

Don Coker said...

This is a great piece, Peter. Thanks for the process shots!

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Really interesting to see the progression and a great piece.

Jack said...

Really so gorgeous..nice to see your workings..keep going..



___________________
Jack
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments