Thursday, November 01, 2007
Daily Painting Practice - name the painting contest
I knew when I started painting this old manure spreader I would have fun trying to give it a title. Then I thought sharing that fun would be even better. I did this "Name the Painting" contest once before back in (July). Here's how it works.
1. Submit your suggestion for a title by leaving a comment (be sure it is not anonymous) I need a way to contact you so leave your email address, or if you don't want your name mentioned, write me an email.
2. I'll post all of the suggestions and the winning name on November 18. So be sure to enter before then.
3. The winner gets the painting.
4. For those city folks out there, the old manure spreader did just what the name implies.
5. All references to this year's Nebraska football team will be disqualified (though they may be submitted for entertainment purposes only)